Vitamin C is a beneficial nutrient for your skin. Although there are many skin care products and ingredients. But vitamin C seems to be the darling of all skin care enthusiasts. from giving your skin a natural glow to reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C may work wonders for your skin. Here are three ways to use vitamin C to brighten your skin.
Health Shots Contacted skin care expert Rrajesh Bakshi to discover the benefits of vitamin C for skin.
Is vitamin C really good for the skin?
Bakshi says, “Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a miracle ingredient for the skin. It is a water-soluble nutrient and an antioxidant that fights harmful free radicals that damage the skin when exposed to external sources such as air pollution.” Here are some ways to improve your skin:
1. If you want to have radiant and clear skin use vitamin C It is known to brighten skin and improve its overall appearance thanks to its antioxidant properties. anti aging and resist pigmentation
2. Vitamin C not only improves the texture of your skin. It also provides sun protection, reducing redness, rashes and soothing sun-affected skin.
3. Vitamin C is known to have anti-aging benefits. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen in your body.
4. Hyperpigmentation is caused by increased melanin production. It is harmless but can cause black marks on the skin. You can reduce hyperpigmentation by using vitamin C. because it will help inhibit the synthesis of melanin
5. Summer sunlight can dry out your skin. But using vitamin C can help maintain moisture. Reduce skin dryness and lock moisture in your skin. This will prevent your skin from becoming dry and dull.
6. Use vitamin C-based skin care products or vitamin C-enriched DIY recipes. If you want firm and firm skin Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in your skin. which makes the skin tight and supple
7. Not many people know But vitamin C is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve inflammation and other skin conditions like acne.
Read more: Can I use vitamin C with any skincare ingredients?
Now you know why vitamin C is a great nutrient for glowing skin! Let’s see how you can use it.
How to use vitamin C for skin?
Bakshi says, “The easiest sources of vitamin C are fruits and vegetables. But that’s not the only way to get great benefits for the skin. when used in skin care products It is known to have a profound effect on skin health. Because when applied, it is more effective than when consumed.”
Here are the top 3 ways to use vitamin C to improve your skin.
1. Vitamin C Powder Face Mask
The best part of vitamin C powder is that you can add it to your skincare routine in a number of ways. Here’s how to prepare a face mask:
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of vitamin C powder, 1 tablespoon of almond oil and add water to make a paste. Your mask is ready.
- You can use a vitamin C serum instead of water.
- Apply the cream on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
2. DIY Vitamin C Serum
Although vitamin C powder is more effective than vitamin C serum. You can also try using a serum for added benefits. Here’s how to prepare:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of rose water with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Mix well to remove lumps.
- Now crush 2 vitamin C tablets, add 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 1 capsule of vitamin E. Stir the ingredients well.
- Transfer the serum to a clean container and store it in the refrigerator for a day once all the ingredients are dissolved and well blended. Your serum is now ready for use.
- At night, wash your face thoroughly and gently massage the serum. all over the face and neck Don’t rub the serum too much. let your skin absorb wash your face in the morning
3. Foods Rich in Vitamin C
Apply vitamin C topical using the above two methods for glowing skin. But incorporate these foods high in vitamin C into your regular diet to give your skin a healthy glow from the inside out.
- Citrus fruits such as oranges, kiwis, lemons, and grapefruits.
- bell pepper
- Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower.
So ladies, follow the how to use vitamin C on your skin and see your skin getting brighter day by day!
Leave a Comment