Most women have jobs in the morning. But after a heavy lunch Instead, they felt that they could not open their eyes. The energy began to escape and everything seemed to be moving rapidly. There are also some people who struggle to stay active throughout the day. The drop in energy may be related to what you eat. If you don’t get enough of the nutrients needed for energy Your body will act accordingly. So be sure to include energy-boosting nutrients to keep your body active throughout the day!
HealthShots connected with Shruti Keluskar, Executive Nutritionist, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals, Pune, to know which nutrients give us energy.
energy boosting nutrients
You must have heard about nutrients that are essential to health. Let’s take a look at the nutrients that provide a lot of energy.
According to Keluskar, carbohydrates are the macronutrients that provide energy. Voluntary and involuntary actions such as breathing and pumping blood. glucose is needed From whole grains, cereals and pulses to fruits and vegetables. All have carbohydrates.
You may be trying to shed body fat through dieting and exercise. The truth is that if there is not enough fat in your diet. Energy levels will fluctuate. you will get hungry faster And you may find it difficult to concentrate. Adding healthy fats and adding small amounts of fat to your meals will keep you active. You can put nuts and oilseeds in a smoothie bowl or add olive oil to a salad.
Fiber keeps us full longer. You can increase your fiber intake by eating black beans, lentils, chickpeas, and almonds, in addition to whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Experts recommend combining fiber with adequate fluids for good gut health. Beyond Sustainable Energy Levels
4. Vitamin B
All B vitamins help your body metabolize food by converting the food you eat into glucose. Chicken, eggs, and dairy are the best sources of B vitamins. But vegetarians can find these B vitamins in lentils, soy milk, and nuts. and legumes
Hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells, is made from iron. It is important because it helps in transporting oxygen throughout the body. This will give you energy. Good sources of iron include beans, leafy green vegetables, chicken, nuts and seeds.
Healthy recipes with energy-boosting nutrients.
1. Very Berry Flavored Yogurt Ice Cream
• ¼ cup blueberries
• Mulberry ¼ cup
• ¼ cup strawberries
• ½ teaspoon sugar
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• Mix all the berries in a bowl. Then add sugar and blend until smooth and fine.
• Add this mixture to plain yogurt.
• Put into ice cream molds, refrigerate for 20 minutes and serve.
2. Nut Crackers
• ¼ cup almonds
• ¼ cup walnuts
• ¼ cup dates
• ¼ cup raisins
• ¼ cup figs
• ¼ cup jaggery powder
• 1 teaspoon ghee
• Finely chop all nuts.
• Heat a pan, add ghee, when melted add chopped nuts.
• Bake beans until golden brown.
• Add jaggery powder at the end and cook the mixture until it dissolves.
• Place on a plate in a thin layer and allow to cool. Cut into small pieces and enjoy a crunchy bite.
3. Cooler Spinach and Mint
• 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
• 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
• ½ tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 cup of water
• 5 to 6 pieces of crushed ice
• Chop the spinach and mint leaves after washing them thoroughly.
• Take a blender and add spinach leaves, mint leaves, honey, lemon juice and water and blend well.
• Strain and pour into a serving glass. Add crushed ice and serve chilled.
Leave a Comment