Losing weight isn’t just about looking good or matching your favorite outfits. It’s also linked to your health. According to the National Library of Medicine, obesity is one of the leading causes of death and cardiovascular morbidity, so maintaining a healthy weight reduces your chances of developing heart disease. and blood vessels Your weight loss journey includes making changes to your lifestyle. Once you have finished the exercises for weight loss. Be sure to include floor exercises as well.
Health Shots connected with celebrity trainer Praveen Nair to find out if floor exercises can help you lose weight.
What are floor exercises?
Weight loss workouts all you need is a floor, mat and motivation! You don’t need high-tech equipment to perform floor exercises. Nair says floor exercises are highly effective because you use your own body weight to do most of the work. most important You can do it anywhere, like on the road, in your hotel room or near the pool.
floor exercises for women
You only need about half an hour for an effective floor workout. Here are some exercises you can try!
Squats can help burn calories and strengthen and tone the muscles in your lower body.
how to make squash
• In squats, feet wider than hips.
• Sit down until you find your hips drop below your knees and then stand back to the starting position.
It’s a great workout for core strength and conditioning. experts say
how to make a plank
• Start with push-ups. This means that your arms should be under your shoulders and your torso fully extended.
• Keep your toes and palms together on the floor. Your back should be straight and your torso taut.
• Hold the plank for as long as your body can.
• Bend your knees and pause until you return to plank position.
The burpee is one of the most integrative and effective moves for overall cardiovascular development as well as flexibility, says Nair.
How to make burpees
• Start with a deep squat and place your palms on the floor.
• Jump where you find your body on the palm board.
• Complete the push-up position, extending the elbow.
• Jump up into a deep squat position with your spine neutral. Then stand up in the starting position.
4. Leg lift or reverse crunch
Highly effective in training all abdominal muscles.
Leg Raises or Reverse Crunches
• While lying on your back on the floor, raise your legs.
• Keep your back flat on the floor or keep your lower back close to the floor. Raise your legs until they reach the level of your pelvis or at a 90-degree angle, lowering them to the floor.
This is a great exercise to strengthen the lower back with static contractions. Because having a strong back is essential to great movement.
how to make superman
• You have to lift your legs and arms off the ground at the same time, just like your superman.
• Do this while maintaining your core.
Nair said that while exercising on the floor Your heart rate zone should be 110 to 160 bpm. You can do these exercises for 20 to 40 minutes, working hard, but until you feel comfortable. because most Body weight exercises seem easy but can be very challenging. Also, to lose weight, floor exercises are just one of many exercises. what you need to do
Leave a Comment