Do you have a big belly? It may be a result of fat accumulation over time. Oftentimes, belly fat is a big factor in why most of us start exercising. But if you can’t lose it with your current workout. Your workouts need some revamping. You need to add exercises that may specifically target your core muscles and waistline. We’re here to help. So let’s talk about some weight loss exercises that can help you get rid of that balloon belly.
HealthShots reach out to Abhishek Sinha, fitness expert at Equilibrium Gym, Faridabad, who identifies the best weight loss exercises that can stimulate your core and help you get rid of balloon belly.
Here are 7 exercises to get rid of balloon belly:
1. Leg Raises
- This exercise can be performed in the abdominal incline position.
- Hold the bench with both hands and lie down on the bench.
- With your legs facing the floor, lift both legs until the end of the movement.
- Bring your legs back to the 45-degree starting position.
- Do this exercise about 25 times and you will train your abdominal muscles which help reduce your belly fat.
2. Plank Jack
- Get into a plank position and keep your body in a straight line from head to heels. Place your forearms on the mat.
- while keeping your core and glutes stable. Jump with both legs spread wide.
- When you’re done, quickly jump back to the starting position with both feet.
- Do this exercise at least 10 times.
- lean back and lie down to stabilize your lower body Keep your legs bent and your feet firmly on the floor.
- without pressing on the neck Place your hands across your chest on opposite shoulders or behind your ears.
- Extend your upper body up to your knees. exhale when lifting
- Return to starting position. Slowly bend down. Inhale as you lower.
4. Mountain climber
- First, land on all fours while you’re in a high plank position.
- In this position, keep your back straight, your butt out and your core tight. Make sure your shoulders are above your wrists and you’re putting pressure on your core and legs.
- Now bring your left leg close to your chest and return to the starting position.
- Do the same with your left leg and quickly switch between legs.
- Do 100 reps from each leg to burn belly fat.
5. Reverse crunches
- Lay down on a mat and gently bend your knees.
- Now slowly raise your leg so that your forearm is parallel to the floor and your knee is directly above your hips (at a 90-degree angle). This is your starting position.
- Hold a neutral spinal position with a natural arch in the lower back while contracting the abdominal muscles.
- Now exhale and slowly Lift your hips off the floor. Abdominal tense
- In this position, your knees should point toward your head. And make sure your head is straight and your neck and shoulders remain relaxed.
- Inhale and come back to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions, 4 sets.
6. Stand incline
- Hold a dumbbell with your right hand at your side.
- Place your left hand behind your head and crouch down on the floor. (Like being in a crouching position)
- as you bend to the right Keep your abs tight and bring the dumbbells (dumbbell exercises) up to your ankles.
- Now go back to your starting point and do it again. Opponents should follow.
7. Leaping Frog
- in the beginning Stand straight and stretch your feet wide.
- Your legs should not be too far apart. But should be more than hip width apart.
- At this point, completely squat down.
- After that, jump forward while standing. Return to the complete squat position and jump forward.
- Repeat the movement by jumping forward again.
You can add these exercises to your workout routine or do them only for quick results. This is a real weight loss exercise. Because it activates your core muscles. Increase metabolism and burn fat It’s time for you to lose some weight!
Leave a Comment