Bananas are easy to peel and eat, and they can also be used. Bananas are known for their moisturizing properties. That’s why women with dry hair and skin swear. You’ll be happy to know that it can offer you more. Bananas are also good for hair growth. It contains all the nutrients that your hair loves, so if you are suffering from hair loss and are tired of looking for the right hair care products. Try this home remedy. Try a banana hair mask or just apply the pulp to your strands. and see the difference
Health Shots consulted with Dr Vinay Kumar, Senior Consultant Dermatologist, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Dehradun, to learn about hair loss and how bananas can help.
What is hair loss?
If you lose more hair and grow less. That’s hair loss. Dr. Kumar says every healthy adult loses up to a hundred hairs from their scalp alone a day. which is considered normal That’s because it’s in balance with normal growth, conditions like pregnancy, miscarriage, breastfeeding, menopause. hair styling and endocrine disorders May cause hair loss in women.
bananas for hair growth
The good news is that bananas are considered one of the most promising natural ingredients that can help control hair loss in women. experts say Bananas are loaded with potassium, silica, magnesium, antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, natural oils and protein. Banana peels also contain nutrients. So you can get the health benefits of bananas from their pulp and skin.
How to use bananas for hair growth?
Dr Kumar said bananas can be used as a dietary component, just as the pulp or peel is applied to the scalp. Banana peels are also good for skin care. Here are some banana hair masks you can try.
1. Banana and Curd Hair Mask
• The smooth texture of 2 ripe bananas can be prepared in a mixer. Add the curd which helps to moisturize the scalp into the mixer.
• Apply on the scalp twice a week. A 15 minute application is good enough to benefit.
2. Banana and Avocado Hair Mask
• Avocados, rich in vitamin E and biotin, can also be used with bananas. Apply these two ingredients to your scalp • Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
3. Banana and Honey Hair Mask
• Mix bananas with honey which reduces scalp dryness and accelerates hair growth.
• Leave on the head for 15 minutes, then rinse.
4. Banana, Papaya and Honey Hair Mask
• Cut into small pieces the bananas and papayas, which release folic acid that nourish the hair roots. then grind it to crush
• Add honey and blend until smooth and fine.
• Apply on the scalp and leave for at least 15 minutes before rinsing.
5. Banana and Aloe Vera Hair Mask
• Chop the banana into small pieces and remove the flesh of the aloe vera, which is a good source of beta-carotene and vitamins, from the leaves. Put them in a blender along with the bananas.
• Mix both together until smooth. But let’s not have lumps.
• Apply to scalp and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
for dining Consuming too many bananas can lead to tooth decay, says Dr. Kumar. Eating a lot of bananas can cause sleepiness because of their effect on neurotransmitters.
Leave a Comment