Are you tired of wasting money on hair serums that promise beautiful locks but make your hair heavy and greasy? We have good news for you! You can make hair serums at home using natural ingredients that are not only cost-effective but also have incredible benefits for your hair. In this article, we’ll show you how to make hair serums at home with the ingredients. of aloe vera and coconut oil It is a combination of two ingredients known for their amazing hair care properties. Let’s get started!
Aloe vera and coconut oil are good for skin and hair. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that promote hair growth and reduce hair damage. Making hair serums with these ingredients is a great way to take advantage of their benefits and keep your hair shiny and healthy.
Benefits of using hair serums
Hair serum is a popular hair care product designed to give hair a lot of benefits. It is a no-rinse treatment that is applied to the hair after shampooing and conditioning. Here are the four benefits of a hair serum:
1. Reduce frizz
Frizzy hair is a common problem that can make hair look dull and unmanageable. Hair serum contains ingredients from silicone that coat the hair. Reduces frizz and makes hair smooth.
2. Give shine
Hair serum contains ingredients that add shine to the hair. Makes it look healthy and shiny. These ingredients can also enhance the natural hair color making it look more vibrant.
3. Protect against heat damage
Heat styling tools, such as flat irons and curling irons, can damage your hair if used improperly. Hair serum contains ingredients that create a protective barrier on the hair. Reduces damage caused by heat styling tools. and also protects from the heat of the sun
4. Nourish hair
Hair serum contains ingredients such as vitamins, oils and proteins that condition the hair. Promote healthy hair growth These ingredients can also help repair damaged hair and prevent breakage. Made my hair stronger and healthier over time.
How to make hair serum at home?
Here’s how to make an at-home hair serum with aloe vera and coconut oil:
*1/2 cup fresh aloe vera gel
* 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
* 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil
* 1 tablespoon of argan oil
*5 drops of essential oil of your choice (optional)
1. Start by extracting fresh aloe vera gel from the plant. Cut 2-3 leaves from the aloe vera plant, wash them, and remove the spines. Cut off the leaves and use a spoon to scrape off the gel.
2. Put the aloe vera gel in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. In a small bowl Mix aloe vera gel with coconut oil. vitamin e oil and argan oil
4. Add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture for fragrance (optional).
5. Mix the ingredients together until the texture is smooth and creamy.
6. Pour the hair serum into a clean and sterilized bottle.
7. Store the hair serum in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Also Read: Ditch Chemical Products and Use This DIY Guava Leaf Hair Serum
How to use hair serum for frizzy and straight hair?
1. Wash and condition your hair as usual.
2. Take a small amount of hair serum and apply it on damp hair. by focusing on the ends of the hair
3. Massage the serum onto the hair and scalp. Be sure to cover all hair.
4. You can leave it on or wash it off the next day.
Therefore, making hair serum at home using aloe vera and coconut oil is easy and cost effective. when using this serum regularly You will be able to promote hair growth, reduce dandruff and make hair healthy and shiny. Take a look at the results for yourself!
Leave a Comment