You’re tired of eating the same old snacks. Boring during fasting or religious occasions? Would you like to eat something delicious? During fasting or not? Look no further. Because we’ve got some falahari bell recipes for you! This snack is not only healthy and easy to make. It’s also a party in your mouth, with flavors and textures bursting out, so put on your chef’s hat. So start making fun and delicious snacks that will leave you wanting more!
Falahari bhel, also known as fasting bhel or Navratri bhel, is a popular Indian snack usually consumed during fasting or on religious occasions. It’s a healthy and delicious snack that’s easy to make. at home using the ingredients allowed during fasting. In this article, we will give you step by step instructions on how to make falahari bel.
Falahari Bhel is healthy and ideal for dieting as the carbohydrate and protein rich ingredients like potatoes and peanuts in this mix give us a quick energy boost. rich in fiber This behel will make you feel full longer. and also promotes good digestion It is also low in calories and can be a part of your Navratri diet for weight loss.
How to make Falahari Bell?
* 2 cups puffed rice (murmura) or makhana (fox Nut)
* 1 medium boiled potato
* 1 medium cucumber
* 1 medium tomato
* 1 green chili (optional)
* 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts
* 1 tablespoon roasted cashews
* 1 tablespoon raisins
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon of sugar
* Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste
1. Start by boiling the potatoes in a pressure cooker or in a pot until they are soft. When boiled, peel off the skin and cut into small cubes.
2. Wash cucumbers and tomatoes in water and cut into small pieces. Chop the green peppers too.
3. Take a mixing bowl and add puffed rice or macana, chopped potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, green chilies, roasted peanuts, toasted cashews. and raisins down mix well
4. In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, sugar and rock salt to make dressing.
5. Pour the salad dressing over the ingredients and mix gently so that the dressing is completely coated.
6. Garnish the falahari bhel with chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Also try: Here’s a quick 10-minute suji halwa recipe to sweeten up your Navratri celebrations.
* You can add or subtract ingredients to your liking. For example, you can add chopped apples, pomegranate seeds or grated carrots to the Falaharibel.
*If you want to make Falaharibel more spicy You can add green chilies or sprinkle red chili powder.
*You can also add a tablespoon of tamarind pulp to the salad dressing for a richer texture.
* The best way is to consume Falahari. Bel immediately after preparing. If stored for a long time, puffed rice will become wet.
As you can see, the falahari bale is a healthy, delicious and easy snack that you can enjoy during fasting or even as a regular snack. You can prepare this simple recipe at home and enjoy it with your family and friends!
Leave a Comment