Burpees are a whole-body exercise that can be challenging. But they’re also very effective at building strength and improving cardiovascular fitness. In this article, we’ll go over how to do burpees step-by-step, as well as tips on how to modify the workout to make it easier or more challenging. depending on your fitness level
Burpees are a total body workout with many health benefits.
1. Improving cardiovascular fitness: Burpees are high-intensity exercise that can quickly raise your heart rate. which improves your overall cardiovascular fitness.
2. Building strength: Burpees work multiple muscle groups, including chest, arms, shoulders, back, core and legs, making them an effective exercise in building overall strength and muscle.
3. Increase Endurance: Because burpees require both strength and cardiovascular strength. It can therefore help increase your endurance and stamina over time.
4. Calorie Burning: Burpees are a calorie-burning workout that can help you burn fat and lose weight when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
5. Convenience: Burpees are bodyweight exercises that can be done anywhere without the use of any equipment. This makes it a convenient and accessible workout for those with busy schedules or limited access to the gym.
6. Accelerate Metabolism: Because burpees are high-intensity exercises that work multiple muscle groups. This can help boost your metabolism and continue to burn calories even after your workout is over.
Let’s see how to do Burpees.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to doing burpees.
Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
squat down Place your hands on the floor in front of you.
From a squat, kick your feet back to get into a plank. Keep your arms straight and your body in a straight line from head to toe.
Lower your torso to the floor by bending your arms and bringing your elbows close to your body.
when you’re on the floor Push yourself back up into a plank position.
Jump your feet forward to return to a squat position.
Stand straight and jump up. reach overhead
Land lightly and immediately drop back down into a squat position to begin the next rep.
Read more: These 5 horrible mistakes while doing burpees won’t make you lose weight
How to do burpees for beginners?
If you are new to burpees or find them too challenging. There are several adjustments you can make to make it easier to exercise:
1. Remove push-ups: If you’re having trouble with push-ups. You can skip this step and step out of the plank position instead.
2. Skip the jump: If this jumping move is too challenging You can skip it and stand straight at the end of each move.
3. Slow down: If you find that exercises are too difficult to complete quickly. You can slow down and focus on each move with good form.
How to Make Burpees More Challenging
1. Add a jump at the end: Instead of standing upright at the end of each round Jump as high as you can and extend your hands above your head.
2. Add jump tuck: In addition to the normal jump at the end of each rep. Bring your knees toward your chest for an added challenge.
3. Do a Stair Burpee: Start with one burpee, rest for 30 seconds, then do two burpees, rest for 30 seconds, and so on. Increase each repetition until you complete 10, then walk back down the stairs. Made the number nine times Then eight times and so on.
Also try: This is a jumping jack variation that can give you burpees.
Follow these step-by-step instructions and modify your workouts to suit your fitness level. You’ll be able to incorporate burpees into your workout routine and see results over time.
Leave a Comment