Imagine a drink that not only cools you down on a hot summer day. Not only does it taste great, but it also delivers a rich flavor and a ton of health benefits! We’re talking spiced buttermilk, more commonly known as masala tea. A refreshing and nutritious drink. It is also a good digestive aid in summer. With a perfect blend of spices, herbs and buttermilk. This drink is not just a treat for your taste buds. It is also a tonic for your body and mind. So, whether you are looking for a tasty and healthy alternative to sugary drinks, Or just want to explore new flavors? Spiced buttermilk is the perfect drink for you. Let’s see how to make spicy buttermilk at home.
Spiced buttermilk can be eaten at any time of the day. Made from buttermilk mixed with various spices. To create a flavorful and satisfying drink It is a popular drink in many parts of the world. especially in India known as “Lassi”
Benefits of Spicy Buttermilk or Chaas
Spiced buttermilk or masala tea has several health benefits. According to a study published in the journal According to the International Journal of Scientific Research and Management, buttermilk is a rich source of calcium, protein and vitamins. This makes it an excellent choice for those who want to eat healthy. The spices used in buttermilk, such as cumin, coriander and black pepper, are known for their digestive properties. Improves digestion and relieve flatulence and indigestion
Buttermilk Spice is also a low calorie beverage. Plus, the fresh herbs like mint and coriander used in the formula are packed with antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. This makes this drink more beneficial for overall health and wellness.
Read more: Curd vs buttermilk: What’s cooler in summer for your body?
How to make spicy buttermilk?
* 2 cups buttermilk
*1/2 tsp cumin powder
* Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon of salt
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Start by gathering all the required ingredients. Make sure the buttermilk is at room temperature.
2. In a small bowl, combine cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, red chili powder, and salt together. mix well
3. In a large bowl, beat the buttermilk until smooth and frothy.
4. Add the spice mixture to the buttermilk and stir again.
5. Add mint leaves and coriander and stir to combine.
6. Taste the seasoned buttermilk and season to your liking. You can add salt or spices if you like.
7. Chill the spicy buttermilk in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
8. When ready to serve, stir well. Pour into glasses. Garnish with mint or coriander if desired.
Try: Stay cool this summer with Cool and Creamy Cucumbers: Learn the Recipe Now.
You can also add various toppings. You can spice up your buttermilk by adding fruit, such as mango or strawberries. Let’s try this delicious and healthy drink!
Leave a Comment