When you walk, jump, or crouch down to squat to pick something off the floor. You need strong leg support. as well as inner thighs If your inner thighs are weak You’ll have trouble doing daily activities, so it’s time to strengthen and tone them up! If you are just starting out You can do inner thigh exercises for beginners. The best part is that you can do it at home without going to the gym.
Health shots linked with fitness guru Ainder Singh of Team Ainder fame to find out which inner thigh workout is right for you.
inner thigh exercises
The muscles in your inner thighs are called hip adductors, and strong inner thighs means your core, hips, knees, and lower back are balanced. Here are some moves for your inner thighs.
1. Sumo Squat
Sumo squats can help strengthen the inner thigh muscles of the legs and core. That’s a good place to start if you want to increase your overall strength, says Singh.
• Spread your toes. Stand up straight with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Both hands should be placed at the sides of the body.
• Sit on your hips. Bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
• Raise your chest and prevent arching. Press through the soles of your feet to straighten your legs and return to a standing position.
2. Cup Squat
Goblet squat is a compound exercise that targets your lower body. especially the inner thighs This exercise will greatly strengthen your legs and inner thighs. It also works the upper body as well as the core.
• Hold a dumbbell with your hands under the weight above your chin.
• Stay in a squat position with your core tight and your upper body straight.
• Bend as low as you can with your hips behind you.
• Use your heels to return to the starting position.
3. Butterfly Stretch
The butterfly stretch opens up your thighs and improves flexibility. Helps to loosen and stretch the inner thigh muscles. Doing this exercise has a huge benefit on your posture and movement. experts say
• Sit down and bring your feet together.
• Using your arms, bring your knees down to the floor.
• Hold the stretch for half a minute and release.
4. Lateral Leg Raises
This is a great bodyweight exercise that activates muscle groups throughout your body. Your hip adductors and lower back muscles are heavily involved. It is a good and easy exercise to strengthen the outer and inner thigh muscles.
• Lie on your right side and make sure your body is straight with your legs extended and feet stacked on top of each other.
• Place your straight arms on the floor under your head and support your head.
• Place your left hand in front of you for more support.
• As you exhale, slowly lift your left leg up from your lower leg.
• Inhale and lower your leg to meet your right leg.
5. Side squat, resistance band
You can include this in your warmup to activate your glutes.
• Stand up straight with the elastic under your knees.
• Put your hands together in front of your chest.
• Take a large step to the right and bend your knees. Sit down and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
The next time you think about exercising Be sure to include inner thigh exercises as well.
Leave a Comment