If you go to the mall You will definitely find trampolines in the kids section. You’ll find lots of happy faces as you bounce on the trampoline. But you can join as well. In fact, if you have space at home. You can find a trampoline and bounce around. Trampoline riding is a fun form of exercise that has many health benefits. Weight loss is one of them! So if you’re trying to burn calories. use a trampoline
Health Shots contacted fitness expert Varun Rattan, who said trampoline exercises are good for weight loss.
Health Benefits of Trampoline Exercise
Enjoying exercise has many health benefits. It is no wonder why more and more people are using the trampoline for exercise.
• It can effectively reduce stress levels and increase cardiovascular endurance.
• Not only is jumping on a trampoline a good cardiovascular workout, it’s also a good exercise. it also improves your dynamic balance.
• It can develop your leg muscles.
• Can strengthen your ankle.
• Regular trampoline use may improve bone density. Reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. experts say
Trampoline vs Running
If you’re counting calories You’ll be happy to know that just one minute of trampoline jumping can help you burn about 8 to 12 calories, says Rattan. Pauline You’ll notice that you can burn more calories than running 20 minutes at 10km/h. You are more compared to activities such as running and jumping rope. The trampoline has a bouncy surface. Therefore, a large amount of the force involved in landing is absorbed. This reduces the impact on your joints compared to other jumping exercises.
jump with caution
If you are new to trampoline exercise. Start with a 5-minute bounce, experts recommend. Advanced users can set their goals higher and exercise for 15 to 20 minutes. In this way they can achieve optimal cardiovascular fitness and fat loss.
When it comes to rebound It’s like any other activity. related to shock there is a chance of injury This includes serious ones like fractures and concussions. for safety It is important to listen to the advice of a qualified instructor while pushing. It is recommended that children under the age of six should not use the trampoline. If you have poor balance It is recommended to hold on to handrails or use a safety net to prevent falls from the trampoline, says Rattan. People with spinal injuries or fractures or recently recovering from a sprained ankle Get medical advice before trying to eject.
To ensure the safe use of the trampoline It’s important to keep these precautions in mind:
• Avoid any activities that are beyond your skill level.
• Stand alone to avoid collisions and accidents.
• Observe fellow travelers to prevent accidents.
• Refrain from jumping immediately after eating a large meal or drinking enough water.
When it comes to rebound Make sure your feet are placed slightly wider than your hips to improve stability and balance. Your feet should be in a neutral position with your knees slightly bent.
Go have fun!
Leave a Comment