The inevitable summer heat can make eating your favorite dishes quite difficult. So you can eat foods that cool you down and help you beat the summer heat. One quick and delicious recipe is fried rice. South Indian Main Dishes Tofu rice is one of the easy and delicious recipes that can be prepared in a short amount of time. And the best thing about this dish is that you can prepare it with leftovers.
How is Rajma Chawal for Punjabis, Dhoklas for Gujaratis, Tofu for South Indians? Also known as rice yoghurt, it is a staple food in South India. Easy to make and delicious. This mouth-watering dish is something you’ll enjoy even if you’re not used to it. We guess you also want to try the tofu rice. So here’s a recipe you can try.
How to make leftover tofu fried rice?
Here’s a simple but delicious way to make Tofu Fried Rice that you must try:
Ingredients to use:
- leftover rice bowl
- salt to taste
- Seasonal vegetables (optional)
- mustard seeds
- fennel seeds
- Asafoetida / Hing)
- Chana Dal
- red pepper
- curry leaves
- Coriander leaves (optional)
Read more: Chaval is not your enemy! These 6 benefits of white rice have been proven to
If you don’t know how to make plain rice, here’s the recipe:
1. Take half a cup of rice and wash it 2-3 times to remove excess starch.
2. Now put rice and 1.5 cups of water in the rice cooker. set medium-low heat Let it cook until you hear 3-4 whistles, letting the pressure relieve itself.
Fermented Rice Recipe
1. Grind the rice in a bowl so that there are no lumps.
2. Add sour milk and salt to the cold rice.
3. You can also add fresh seasonal vegetables to the rice if you wish. and stir all the ingredients together well.
4. Now heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and azaphoetida. let them splash
5. Add chana dal, urad dal and red chilli paste.
6. Add curry leaves when the dal turns brown.
7. Now put the tadka you just prepared on top of the Kurdish rice mixture.
8. Garnish the tofu rice with coriander leaves and roasted peanuts (optional).
What are the benefits of fried rice?
If you’re hesitating that fried rice might not be a good ingredient for you, That’s not it. Pavithra N Raj, chief nutritionist at Manipal Hospitals, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, shares that curd contains probiotics. which is clinically proven to improve digestive health
Read more: 5 Facts About Curd To Prove It’s The Super Food You Need This Summer
“Sour milk is good for your digestive health. This means it will boost digestion and keep your overall digestive health normal. It also helps treat infections and restores the balance of the intestinal microflora. It is also a good source of calcium. In fact, people believe that sour milk should not be eaten if you are sick. But sour milk is good for health. It also aids digestion and helps avoid the bloating that can occur from medication,” says the nutritionist.
She also added that Porridge is also an easy dinner for your digestive system. It can also help reduce acidity. whether applied topically or ingested The vitamin C content in curd can work wonders for your skin and hair. However, you must always check with your doctor for side effects.
You can always enjoy this delicious recipe as it is quick to prepare with leftovers.
Leave a Comment