Aside from being good for your sexual health. How well do you know your vagina? The vagina is an interesting body part that can have a significant impact not only on your sexual health. but also general health Lack of information leads to misinformation and misunderstandings. Therefore, it is best for you to know the facts about vaginal health and keep an eye on the hygiene of your panties. Abnormal discharge should be a warning sign!
Health Shots Contact Dr Swetha MP, Consultant, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, HRBR Layout Maternal Hospital, Bengaluru to help you better understand your vagina and vaginal fluids.
A little introduction about the vagina
A muscular canal called the vagina connects the vulva to the cervix. This is where bleeding during menstruation and where penetration occurs during intercourse. The vagina needs to maintain a delicate environment to maintain pH balance and lubrication by secreting waste products that act as a self-cleaning process to control good and bacteria. Every woman at the end of the day sees a stain in her underwear from time to time. could be anything Including fluid, ignition, etc.
Learn about 3 things you might find in your underwear.
Every woman experiences different amounts and types of vaginal discharge throughout the menstrual cycle. Here are the different types. You may find in your underwear:
- Egg White Discharge: This indicates ovulation, the time during which the sperm travels through the cervix to fertilize the egg.
- Milky creamy vaginal discharge: before egg white discharge Creamy discharge is seen which helps keep the vaginal tissues healthy and acts as a natural lubricant by reducing friction during intercourse. This form of vaginal discharge is very common, so unless the discharge is accompanied by a certain texture or smell, it’s not. considered normal
- Red or brown bleeding: This type of discharge is common during the menstrual cycle and ranges from cherry red at the beginning to rusty brown at the end. Women with irregular menstrual cycles or having their periods may experience this pattern of discharge as well.
- Pale yellow to neon green: This vaginal discharge is a common phenomenon that may indicate an infection, such as trichomoniasis. sexually transmitted diseases caused by parasites which women have a foul-smelling vaginal discharge itching in the genital area and painful urination
- The blush is dark pink: This discharge usually indicates that some bleeding has occurred. If this happens a little before or after your period It could be caused by premature bleeding or old bleeding. Other Possible Causes They can also be caused by health problems, such as cervical polyps, which are not cancerous growths in the cervix. or irritation from an infection
- Gray Discharge: This pattern of discharge indicates signs of bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is associated with bacterial overgrowth.
Vaginal discharge has many advantages, such as keeping the vagina clean. prevent infection and provide lubricant The range of vaginal discharge reflects a person’s overall health and can vary from person to person. It’s important to talk to your doctor and watch out for other symptoms.
Needing is a common symptom in menstruating women. It is vaginal bleeding that is not caused by a woman’s period. You may see it in your underwear or on your toilet paper after using the bathroom. If you want protection You can use panty liners instead. not using tampons or tampons There could be a number of reasons for spotting, for example, you might be pregnant. you are taking birth control pills You are close to menopause. sexually transmitted infections, etc.
This is because your vagina is a self-cleaning and self-lubricating organ. You may feel a little wet in the area. In fact, during the summer, vaginal wetness is more common. Blame the sweat glands and the oils that keep your vagina moist.
Read more: Wearing wet underwear for too long can negatively affect the health of your vagina.
In addition, sexual stimulation can cause an increase in cervical mucus. It acts as a lubricant to increase enjoyment and comfort during sex. make you feel wet in that area
Therefore, ladies should always check your vaginal health and maintain good hygiene!
Leave a Comment