Think of water, and moisture springs up in your heart. It’s true for good health. You need to get enough water. But water can do more than that. Water can also help in weight loss. In fact, weight loss is one area where water plays a big role. Experts share how water can boost your weight loss journey.
Image of health linked to Falak Hanif, executive nutritionist. Cloudnine Hospital Group, Sahakarnagar, Bengaluru, to find out the importance of water in weight loss.
She said that 60 percent of our bodies are made up of water. It is necessary for various functions such as metabolism, regulating body temperature. and transport of nutrients In addition to providing water
lose weight with water
Experts say that increasing water intake helps with weight loss as it boosts metabolism. resulting in fewer calories and when so You can start losing weight. But we need to understand that water can help with weight loss only when combined with other things like exercise.
The amount of water needed for weight loss
Hanif says it’s important to drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water every day. Helps to excrete toxins from our body. But it’s important to understand when you’re hungry and when your body is dehydrated and in need of water, for example after a strenuous workout. We tend to drink sugary drinks thinking we are hungry. but in reality One or two glasses of water is enough. And you can save yourself from consuming unnecessary calories.
The right time to drink water
Although drinking water is good for weight loss, But you should know when to drink water.
• A glass of water before you eat is likely to make you eat less. Because that glass of water will help relieve hunger.
• Proper diet, calorie control, and exercise along with 1.5 to 2 liters of water will give you the best results compared to drinking plain water without any effort.
• You can start your day by drinking 500 ml of water as it increases your metabolism throughout the day. And it’s a good start after 8 to 9 hours of fasting while sleeping.
• Choose water instead of unhealthy drinks with meals. It lowers your calorie intake, experts say.
• Always choose water before exercise. Because it will keep your body from dehydration throughout the exercise. and help you burn fat better
• Drink water after a hard day’s work. instead of milkshakes or cold fruit juices That’s when we tend to consume more calories and supply more sugar to our bodies.
But you should avoid drinking water after meals. This can lead to bloating. It’s also not a good idea to drink water between meals. You can take a sip of water if you wish. at night Avoid drinking a lot of water before going to bed, it can interfere with your sleep. Because you will have to wake up to go to the bathroom often.
Tips for increasing your water intake
It’s great to keep the bottle by your side and sip water throughout the day.
Other ways to increase water intake
* Invest in bottles marked with inspirational water intakes that will make you want to meet your water intake goals.
* Keep a water bottle on your desk or any space where you spend most of your time, but clean your water bottle correctly.
* Chat with friends and start water challenges and track who’s meeting their water intake goals. This will help in maintaining good competition and benefit each of you.
* You can also make water more attractive by drinking detox water. This is ideal for people who have a hard time drinking plain water and are struggling to drink at least 4 to 5 glasses of water.
Leave a Comment