Any woman with arthritis will know that at least one joint is affected. have inflammation or swelling Symptoms vary because there are different types of arthritis. but have joint pain and joint stiffness According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Losing weight can relieve arthritis pain and also improve the quality of life for people with arthritis. This is especially true for people who are overweight or are battling obesity. Medications are available, but the CDC notes that weight loss is a non-drug approach that can help relieve joint pain and manage arthritis. So start exercising and losing weight!
Health Shots contacted Anavi Someshwar, a fitness expert in Mumbai, for a list of exercises that are effective for arthritis. Joints are very important. Prevent further joint damage and provide joint stability that will allow you to perform your daily activities with ease.
Weight Loss Exercises for Arthritis
The Best and Safest Exercises for Arthritis That Help Lose Weight strengthen and improving joint health are walking, cycling, and swimming, Someshwar says. Let us look at some more options.
Squats strengthen your core, legs and buttocks. when performed under proper guidance You can perform jump squats and single leg squats.
how to make squash
• To do a squat, place your feet shoulder-width apart, chest and back straight.
• Lean forward. push your hips back
• Bend your knees so that your hips are in line with your knees. Your thighs must be parallel to the floor.
• Stand up with equal pressure on your feet. As you do, squeeze your buttocks in.
2. Push-ups or knee braces
Pushups are definitely a tough exercise. since the entire weight of the body is loaded on the shoulders experts say But it’s a way to build your upper body strength.
how to push up
• Start pushups with hands wider than shoulder width. separated by floor or wall
• Go slow and begin to lower your body. It is considered a single unit from the head to the ankle or knee.
• Once you have reached your maximum distance, exhale, then push back up as one unit again.
• Think of creating a triangle with your hands on the floor and your nose, so place your chest between your palms, not your nose, a few inches in front of you. Make sure your elbows are not protruding.
3. Glue Bridge
Performing a gluteal bridge regularly can help reduce hip pain.
how to exercise glutathione bridge
• Lie faceup on the floor with your knees bent and feet parallel. hip distance just put your hand beside
• As you work your core to squeeze the buttocks then raise your hips Your lower back should have a natural arch while doing so.
• Squeeze the top and release slowly.
• Exhale as you squeeze upward. inhale at the top and exhale as you lower.
4. Dead Bugs
It keeps the core strong and good for people with arthritis.
• Start by lying on your back. Your legs should be above the tabletop position.
Hands should be straight up facing the ceiling.
• While maintaining a normal arch in the back. Reach the opposite hand and leg towards the floor.
• Come back to the starting point and switch your limbs.
You can try mountain climbers as it is a complete exercise.
how to do mountain climbers
• Start with a plank resting your elbows on a chair. with legs on the floor
• Walk slowly and bend one knee toward your chest. Take it back out and switch legs.
• You need to focus on pushing off the ground. Maintain maximum distance between your ears and shoulders. But don’t shrug.
• Squeeze your lower abdomen as you bring your legs closer to your chest. Tighten your butt as you lift your leg out.
Exercise is a good thing. But always remember to listen to your body. And don’t force the slightest discomfort.
Leave a Comment