The liver may look like a small organ. But it plays an important role in supporting metabolism, digestion, immunity and detoxification. There are times when we ignore it and it results in liver disease. According to the National Library of Medicine, liver problems are responsible for approximately two million deaths worldwide each year. while one million people die from complications of cirrhosis. Millions more die from hepatocellular carcinoma and viral hepatitis. Let’s focus on practicing yoga to detoxify the liver.
Health Shots reached out to world-leading holistic health guru and corporate life coach, Dr. Mickey Maytha, to learn about the right yoga asanas for a healthy liver. The liver is the general manager of your energy and daily running. if your liver is clogged Filled with toxins, unhealthy and sluggish, your energy levels will definitely suffer.
Yoga Asanas for Liver Detoxification
eating right avoidance of alcoholic beverages And maintaining a consistent exercise routine is non-negotiable for good liver health. But there are some yoga poses that can help keep your liver healthy. Here are some asanas!
• Sit in Vajrayana. Both hands are clenched by the sides of the stomach.
• Take a deep breath and as you exhale bend forward. and stay in that position for 10 seconds
• Inhale and get up.
2. Bhavana Mukhtasana
• Lie down and exhale completely.
• Fold your legs and bring them to your chest.
• Try to raise your head as much as you can. and hold the pose for 10 to 20 seconds.
• Inhale and relax for a moment.
3. Pacchimodana Asana
• Sit upright with your legs straight out in front of you.
• Inhale and raise your arms to the sides at shoulder level. should be parallel to the floor
• Continue to inhale and raise your arms vertically. Your biceps should touch your ears. Stretch the torso from the coccyx area.
• Now turn your palms forward and straighten up like the rising sun.
• as you exhale Bend your torso forward from your lower back.
• Contract your abdomen. Form a hook of the index finger and catch the big toe.
• Slowly bend your back forward away from the lumbar-sacral area. so that the torso stretches along your thighs Try resting your face on your knees while doing so. Stay in this position for about a minute with normal breathing and then return to the original position.
• Get up and vent your negative emotions.
• Lie down on the mat with your arms at your sides and your toes extended toward your toes. Your feet should be together.
• Inhale and exhale. Raise your torso and bend your knees. while doing so stretch your arms toward your feet
• Slowly try to straighten your legs and feel the stretch in your abdomen. and balance your entire body on your buttocks.
• Make sure your toes, eyes and fingers are aligned. Then inhale and hold this position for 10 seconds.
• Exhale slowly and bring your legs down and your upper body down and relax.
5. Adhomukha Chavanasana
• Sit in Vajrasana and place your hands in front of you.
• As you exhale, lift your buttocks and push your head down until your heels touch the floor. You should do this without shifting the position of your hands and feet.
• Hold for a moment, inhale, then come back slowly.
Dr Mehta said that along with yoga. Eating a healthy diet plays an important role in the liver cleansing process. You should eat foods that will improve your liver health and not burden your liver, so go for fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds instead of junk food.
Leave a Comment